The course will focus on key first aid conditions and include a set of self assessment tasks to be completed using the course materials and finally a multi choice assessment at the end of the course to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the subject.
After successful completion a certificate will be awarded.
- Signs and Limitations of first aid
- Signs and symptoms of illness
- Arterial Bleed
- Cardiac and Respiratory Failure
- Fractured Limbs
- Ingestion of a Foreign Body
- Canine First Aid Kit
- Reports and records
- Muzzles - Purpose and Use
- Ingestion of Harmful Substances